This dish is SUPER easy to make, and tastes as good or better than the equivalent in Chinese restaurants. TRUST ME ON THIS.
Crock Pot Beef Broccoli
- 1-1/2 lbs. flank steak, thinly sliced (screw that, I just get a package of pre-cubed stew meat)
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 TBSP sesame oil (I use olive oil)
- 1 TBSP minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. red chili flakes
- 4 cups (about 2 bunches) broccoli florets
- 2 TBSP cornstarch + 3 TBSP cold water
Combine first 7 ingredients in a crock pot and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
30 minutes before serving, add corn starch mixture and stir.
Steam broccoli separately and add to pot. Stir thoroughly and serve over a bed of white rice.